What’s the difference between white, black and grey magic?
There are three forms of magic that we can demonstrate through our thoughts and actions. These are often termed white magic, black magic and grey magic which is somewhere in between.
It is essential for all spiritual students to keep their magic pure. This ensures that we do not perform acts of magic which are harmful to either ourselves or others.
As a spiritual student, it is also vital to learn to protect yourself against psychic interference, while at the same time recognising that the most common causes of so-called interference are actually our own negative thoughts and actions.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The difference between white, black and grey magic, and how to keep your magic pure
- What psychic interference is
- How to recognise if you are the victim of psychic interference
- What sleep state interference is and how to protect yourself from it
The Violet Flame
- Mystical practices you can use to protect yourself in advance
- Powerful techniques to help protect yourself from basic interference
- Simple, yet powerful visualisation exercises, such as the Practice of the Presence, that you can use in your daily life
A balance of theory and practice
This workshop is based on the classes in this subject given by Dr George King, western Master of yoga. You will leave with a better understanding of what psychic interference is and whether you are affected by it. You’ll also get to try out some practical steps you can take to protect yourself.
Book your place today!
Friendly, experienced presenters
Date: Saturday 27 October 2018, 2pm – 4.30pm
Location: The Aetherius Society, 269 Hinemoa St, Birkenhead, Auckland